An Italian antique mid 1700s dresser or chest has deeply hand carved Renaissance motifs and detailing.
- Wooden pegs, hand made nails and hand planing marks everywhere
- Hand hewn of solid oak with large bun feet, artistic hand carving all around
- Top surface has been refinished for durability. The rest of the old finish has been waxed and buffed, preserving mars, losses, & burns. All that is needed to maintain the soft luster is an occasional wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Warping & shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- Drawers have hand cut dovetail joints
- No keys
- Old fabric lining in drawers has lots of wear
Size is 42" wide, 24" deep, and 42" tall.
Please view 21 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 38385