From the late Victorian or Eastlake period, this dining table has six matching skirted leaves.
- American antique 1870s dining room furniture
- Beautifully carved solid walnut with walnut burl panels
- Top surface has been refinished for durability. The rest of the old varnish has been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish.
- Minor dings, mars, losses to burl & shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- Pedestal "splits" when extended, revealing a center leg for extra support
Size is 48" across and 29.5" tall with legroom 24.5". With all six leaves in place, length is 121.5" overall.
Please view 26 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 42008