This Victorian period engraving titled "All is Fair in Love and War" depicts courting couples beneath a tree.
- Antique work of art dated 1899
- After original painting signed by British artist Henry Gillard Glindoni (1850-1913)
- Print published by Raphael Tuck & Sons, LTD, Publishers to the royal family
- Original sepia toned print on paper under glass "Printed in Berlin"
- Large custom carved frame has minor mars and later finishing - see photos
- Custom mat with some discoloration
Overall size is 42.5" wide, 32.5" tall and 2.5" deep.
Please view 15 photos at full screen size for best detail.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 42640