A beautiful solid quarter sawn oak hall bench or settee is from the Craftsman era.
- American 1910s antique furniture
- Signed by famous maker "Limbert"
- Arts & Crafts or Mission Oak period
- Restored finish in excellent condition, preserving mars for character
- Newly reupholstered with a soft fabric design of the era
Size is 69" wide, 27" deep and 36.5" tall with seat 22" deep and 17" high.
Please view 19 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 43303