A spectacular Renaissance design armoire, wardrobe, or closet is from the Piedmont area near Milan in northern Italy.
- Antique 1920s traditional design Italian furniture
- Deeply sculpted solid walnut with shell motifs and hand carved raised panels
- Restored finish in excellent condition, preserving minor mars, warping, & shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- Brass hardware is original, working locks and key
- Interior mirrors have a bit of "smoke" for antique character
- Fixed wood shelving on two outside sections, closet pole in middle section, could be configured as desired
- Disassembles into many pieces for delivery
Size is 89" wide, 22" deep and 83" tall.
Please view 26 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 43463