This small Victorian period chest shaped case holds three perfume bottles with fitted glass stoppers
- English 1890s antique case
- Gorgeous Tamo ash with a rosewood interior
- In good condition with later hardware
- Blown and cut glass bottles, one has flakes to stopper & lid - see photos
- Original blue felt interior
Size is 5.5" wide, 3.5" deep and 4.5" tall.
Please view 15 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 43844