A charming chromolithograph of Castle Garden in New York City is after the famous original oil painting by American artist Andrew Melrose.
- American antique 1890s work of art
- Melrose lived 1836-1901 with many of his works found in the White House and the American Museum of Western Art
- Original chromolithograph colored print
- Castle Garden, now again known as Fort Clinton was an aquarium at the time, and formerly used to process immigrants
- Custom carved frame has older repairs & shrinkage separations from age - see photos
Overall size is 39.5" wide, 25" tall, and 1.5" deep.
Please view 15 photos at full screen size for best detail.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 44715