A beautiful Victorian period bookcase would be perfect in an office or library.
- American antique 1870s furniture
- Walnut with walnut burl panels
- Old varnish has been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish
- Minor mars, losses, & shrinkage separations from age - see photos
- Brass and ebonized drop pulls are original
- Drawers have hand cut dovetail joints
- Doors have working locks and key
- Three of four doors have original wavy glass
- Three separate banks of adjustable wood shelving
- Disassembles into three pieces for delivery
Size is 78" wide, 22" deep, and 66.5" tall.
Please view 23 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 45447