A Renaissance design sideboard, server, or bar cabinet would make a fabulous TV console.
- American 1890s antique furniture
- Not signed, but matching piece is signed "Flint & Horner Co. of New York" on a brass plaque
- Deeply hand carved oak with mythological faces, female busts, and fruit
- Top surface has been refinished for durability. The rest of the original finish has been waxed and buffed, preserving minor mars & shrinkage separations. All that is needed to maintain the soft luster is an occasional wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Brass hardware
- Drawers have dovetail joints
- Working lock and key
- Removable wood shelving
Size is 77" wide, 24.5" deep, and 39" tall.
Please view 27 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 46123