A manual printing press appears functional, and would need ink rollers to operate.
- Antique printer signed & dated "1908 Golding & Co., Franklin, Mass."
- Includes sample letters and spacers
- Cast iron with a maple base
- Original finish has been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish
- Wear from use - see photos
- Weighs 45 pounds
Size is 9" wide, 11" deep, and 25" tall.
Please view 19 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
Shipping rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter.
We offer discounts for shipping multiple pieces and very economical rates to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 45188