A French throne or hall chair has beautiful old hand stitched needlepoint tapestry upholstery.
- 1890s antique furniture made in France
- Solid ash hardwood frame with hand carved detailing is strong and sturdy
- Old varnish has been cleaned and preserved with a coat of clear finish
- Minor dings, mars, fading, & shrinkage separations - see photos
- Original worn and faded upholstery has small tears to backside - see photos
Size is 28.5" wide, 33" deep, and 47.5" tall with seat 20" deep and 19" high.
Please view 18 photos at full screen size for best detail.
Important Shipping information: We offer significant discounts for shipping multiple pieces out of state. Posted ship rate based on ground floor delivery from a trusted blanket wrap service provider. Most deliveries occur 14-30 business days from payment, some slightly longer, some shorter. *We only send one driver out West (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX , UT, WA and WY). Large pieces will require physical help from the homeowner to unload in these states. *Deliveries that require stairs or elevators take more time and can usually be completed with advance notice and a surcharge. *Items requiring a ferry or remote area (Mountain homes, Islands, Keys, etc.) may be excluded from posted shipping rates. *Delivery to properties with COI requirements or limited hours for service may be excluded from posted shipping rates or additional charges may apply. Contact us for more information.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 46079