A large Victorian period dresser, keepsake, jewelry, or trinket boudoir jar has handles for easy movement.
- Antique 1890s jewelry jar
- Unsigned but matches other boxes signed "Wave Crest, The CFM Co."
- Frosted blown glass with a brass hinge & latch
- Raised enamel hand painting
- In very fine condition with minor wear
- Pewter handles
Size is 7.5" across and 2" tall.
Please view 9 photos at full screen size for best detail. Related items in photos are sold separately.
We carefully pack and ship Fed Ex or USPS depending on size and destination. Shipping charge added at check out.
Discount rates available to many areas in WI, IL, MN, MO and OH as well as FREE Store Pick Up in Kaukauna, WI. Contact us for more information.
Item # 47106